Tuesday 14 April 2020

Kripasri


A beam of sunshine is what I can think of when I remember Kripasri. Filled with positive energy and fondness for me, Kripa is a kind friend from MSW. She was one of our moderators too once and had actively involved in the group life, as I can call it. We have always had seasonal and off-season activities going on the group. And they all had a hashtag for easy identification.

I still remember the day Kripa posted something motivational she wanted to share on the group on her own timeline with the MSW tag. We were all so deeply involved that MSW was a lifestyle during group activities. Good things should have a jinx to be good right?

Some members Kripa had added on the group lacked sufficient credentials and work was getting overwhelming for her already as she was busy with her personal life. I had pinged to check with her if she needed a break. But even before I could ask, she immediately offered to break from moderation, with still overflowing love for me from her heart.
I later published her trying to conceive story  when she delivered her beautiful twins and she cared enough to text back even during those precious times in her life. A beam of sunshine she always was and is.

No comments:

Post a Comment